Wednesday, December 15, 2010

rumah manis rumah

home sweet home..rumah manis rumah..direct translation of english..hehe..
its 5 days to go before i fly back home when i write this post. huhu cannot tahan la. i'll have clinical pathology exam this friday, psychiatry exam this saturday, but damn! i cannot focus on my exam. i keep on thinking about my mom, my dad, my cats, my friends, my room, and blah blah blah. seriously i can't focus. oh Allah..help me.
home sweet home!

3 months i didnt see my parents. so its make sense if i really wanna go back home. oh i forget to tell ya, my flight is on monday, 0630 to LCCT, KL. why monday, because flight tickets on sunday was sold out! this is my last minute decision that i made..at first, i dont wanna go back home, but my dad force me. (i know he miss me so much but he dont wanna admit it..hehehe..me so rude eh??) so the only ticket that available is on monday to KL. not to penang. from KL, i have to take bus to ipoh or taiping
depend which one is available.

my check list during this break:
- makan kenduri..nak pakai vouge gila..makan ayam mask merah..
- nak makan mee udang kuala sepetang
- nak beli new shirt for KKD
- new shoes perhap??
- eat everything that can be eat.. perbaikan gizi wey,,
- ajak my family go to vacation..mana2 pon boley..jz wanna some quality time with em
- visit my adik beradik..tok wan..mak sedara..
- what else arr??

countdown...countdown..countdown..

No comments:

Post a Comment